We are responsible for giving you a place to invest and increase your capital!
1.1. Personal data of physical persons-users of businessbuysale.com service are processed by Business Investments Ltd, a person registered under the legislation of Ukraine, with location at Berkovetskaya St., 1, 4th floor, office 2, Kiev, Ukraine, 04128 (hereinafter - the Company). The Company is the owner and manager of the Personal Data Base of businessbuysale.com users.
1.3. By using the Site and/or other related services and tools of businessbuysale.com, the User gives his or her consent to the Company to process his or her personal data, such as user name; region of residence, e-mail address, contact phone number, other contact information and at the user's request; other communication data of users; messages, letters, statements transferred to the user by other users and vice versa, as well as gives his or her consent to the transfer of his or her personal data to third parties.
2.1. Account information: When you create an account on the Site, the Company may require certain information such as a valid email address and password. The account includes such information about them as geographic location, first and last name, telephone number and related information, including photographs that they may upload to their account (The account allows users to contact each other to express interest in their offers). Users are responsible for all information they upload to public accounts. Users should carefully consider all risks associated with making certain information - such as address or location information - publicly available.
2.2. Advertisements and Transactions: As part of the activities of its website, the Company may post information, including personal and contact information, necessary to carry out transactions between buyer and seller, to send messages and communication between users, and make payments. All information needed to publish ads is required when creating an account. Users are responsible for all information they post on the site. Users should carefully consider all risks associated with making certain information - such as address or other personal information - publicly available.
2.3 Advertising and Promotion: As part of the operations of its website, the Company may collect personal information, such as name and contact information, when users participate in quizzes and other marketing activities organized on the Site or on third-party sites by the Company. As part of its site operations, the Company may also process information related to the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, including which ads have been viewed on the Site and on third party sites.
2.4. Customer service: When Users contact us via feedback form, the Company may - as part of the operations of its Site - collect personal information necessary to fulfill the User's request and receive feedback if necessary. The Company may also contact the User using the existing account contact information provided for this purpose. The Company may also collect other information about communicating with Users, such as any support requests submitted by Users or any feedback provided by Users.
2.5. Information obtained from surveys: The Company may collect and store information obtained from surveys that may be conducted by the Company or contractors engaged by the Company - third parties, namely information on gender, age, marital status, personal preferences, etc. The Company may also collect other information about communication with Users, such as any requests made by Users or any feedback provided by them.
2.6 Attached information: The Company may also add information legally obtained from business partners or third parties to existing Company data on its users.
3.1 To provide its services, the Company may use the information that the Company collects and publishes for the following purposes:
- To provide customer service, including the creation and management of user accounts, solving technical difficulties and access to various functions;
- adaptation of offers and experience, including advertising on its services or third party services;
- controlling general and individual User activity, such as keyword searching, ad and deal publishing activity, as well as managing traffic on the Site;
- communication with our users, including with regard to the service, customer service or permitted marketing communications through any available communication channels;
- conducting research and analytical activities in order to improve our service;
- enforcing the User Agreement for the businessbuysale.com services, including combating fraud and abuse;
- assessing certain factors of personal information, in particular to analyze and predict personal preferences, interests, behaviors or locations.
3.2 The Company may retain the information it collects and receives on its Site for as long as necessary to fulfill the above business purposes.
4.2 The Company reserves the right, as required by law, to exchange information with individuals and government authorities for the following purposes:
- fight against fraud and abuse on the Site;
- investigating alleged violations of the law or combating any other alleged violations of the User Agreement of businessbuysale.com services by Users.
4.3. The Company may provide personal data of users to the requests of the competent authorities, issued in accordance with the requirements of the law, including under Art. 93 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
4.5. The Company may transfer certain impersonal information (data that do not allow to identify Users individually) to third party service providers, trusted partners or authorized researchers in order to better understand what advertising or services may interest Users, to improve the overall quality and efficiency of services on the Site or service, or to ensure its contribution to scientific research, which, in the opinion of the Company, may bring great social benefits.
5.1 Access, Correction and Deletion: Users who have created an account or posted ads on the Site may access, correct or delete the information they provide. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided, or messages on the Site. Posted information can be changed or deleted in the user's personal profile "My profile" on the web page of the Site. The Company may terminate the processing of User's personal data in case of receiving a written notice of the User about the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
5.2. Choice of external parties: some external parties acting on the Site, for example, Google Adwords, allow users to withdraw their consent to the collection and use of their data for advertising based on users' activity.
5.3 Cookies: Most major computer (desktop) and mobile web browsers (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera) provide controls that allow the User to restrict or block the installation of Cookies on your systems. Please note that disabling Cookies for Category 1 domains (sites you visit) and other domains (sites linked to sites you visit) may result in limited functionality for those sites in some cases.
5.4. Other rights of Users in connection with the processing of their personal data by the Company:
- be aware of the location of the personal database containing personal data of users of businessbuysale.com, its purpose and name, the location of the owner and managers of personal data, or give the appropriate order to obtain this information by authorized users of the Site persons, except as provided by law;
- receive information about the terms and conditions of access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom the personal data of the Website Users are transferred;
- access to your personal data;
- receive not later than thirty calendar days from the date of request, except in cases stipulated by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- make a motivated request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of personal data;
- To present the motivated requirement on change or destruction of the personal data by the owner and / or the manager of the personal data if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- on protection of personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection with deliberate concealment, not providing or untimely providing them, as well as on protection from providing the data, which are unreliable or defamatory to honor, dignity and business reputation;
- to apply means of legal protection in case of infringement of the legislation on protection of personal data;
- revoke the consent to processing of the personal data;
- on protection against the automated decision having for Site users legal consequences.
If you have any questions, please write to us through feedback form